How I became a Law of Attraction Life Coach
I am originally from the East Coast of the U.S. After moving to Los Angeles and living there for 15 years, I moved back to the East Coast many years ago to be closer to friends and family.
I wasn’t always someone who was attracting all they wanted and feeling excited about my life. Though I was always searching for the answers that would help me, I didn’t experience any major improvements in my life until I heard about the Law of Attraction. I instantly felt a connection to it and started learning all I could about it. Eventually, after knowing about the Law of Attraction for some time I started attracting all that I wanted! Then, many years ago I achieved my coaching certification because I wanted to help other people understand it in a way where they could also start attracting what they wanted, and to genuinely live a happier and more satisfying life. Since obtaining my certification, I fully enjoy coaching people every day all over the U.S. and other countries. My clients have achieved great success through coaching which makes me feel really good to have been a part of their success. Though everyone has different things they want to attract, and different life experiences they want to improve, the processes and techniques work for all situations.
Even though I had great training I believe that that’s not enough. Throughout the years before I was certified, I was lucky enough to personally attend classes and workshops run by some of the world’s top spiritual teachers and healers like Michael Bernard Beckwith (of The Secret), Brugh Joy (author and healer), Shinzen Young (meditation master), and Christy Whitman (founder of the QSCA), and many other wonderful “gurus” and healers. I use all of the best information I have learned from these incredible people and incorporate that into my own coaching in order to help my clients even more.
Here’s why people from all across the U.S. and the U.K. have chosen me as their life coach:
• Experience – Through my years of experience successfully working with people of all ages and careers, you can trust that my coaching will help you (most likely in more ways than you can imagine).
• Certification – I received my certification from an ICF approved coaching academy (QSCA) – so you can feel confident that I had great training.
• Commitment – Sincere commitment to genuinely wanting my clients to benefit from every coaching session.
• Life Experience – Through studying with many top Law of Attraction “gurus” and other healers over the years, you’re benefiting from that as well.
• You will receive friendly, personalized, and confidential coaching.
• Respect and non-judgment for whatever your situation is.
• Results – my clients experience positive results, even after just 1 session.
I have also written three exciting books that are Law of Attraction based: “Vibratize Your Life!” and “Magnetize Your Life” which you can find on Amazon, and a wonderful 21-day self-guided program called “Living The Law of Attraction!” which you can find under the “Self-Guided Program” tab above. I am also a member of the National Holistic Chamber of Commerce.
I am also the co-host of “LOA Today” – a wonderful weekly radio show on PRN.FM where we discuss the Law of Attraction and how you can use it in your life. The show airs every Thursday at 7PM Eastern. Just go to PRN.FM to listen to it or to listen to past episodes.
Certified Consulting Hypnotist
I am also a certified Consulting Hypnotist. Hypnosis helps people in many areas. Some of the more popular areas are: sleep issues, stress issues, fear of public speaking and performing, smoking cessation, weight issues, and having more self-confidence. Check out the “Hypnosis” tab above for more information. Sometimes I combine hypnosis with life coaching if the situation calls for it.
You can get in touch with me via email at email@example.com or by phone (973) 444-7301. I look forward to hearing from y ou.